Main Content Section
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
- Submit an application for admission to the college.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) listing the MDCC college code: 002416. This application is available on the web at fafsa.ed.gov. The results of the FAFSA application (filed on-line or paper) will be transmitted electronically to the MDCC Financial Aid Office; therefore, paper results (Student Aid Report – SAR) need not be delivered to the school. Be sure to sign your FAFSA electronically using your PIN#. If you do not have a PIN#, print out your signature page, sign, and mail to the address listed on the signature page.
- Gather income documents to support the FAFSA financial information provided and respond, promptly, to any request from the MDCC Office of Financial Aid for such documents.
- The MDCC Foundation Scholarship Application must be completed on-line no later than April 1 of each year. Late applications will not be considered.
- Meet the requirements of the MDCC Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy, if applicant has prior college credit.
Need to Check Your Financial Aid Status?
Visit the Check Your Status page for the steps.
Student Success Initiative
Book Loan Request (18-19) - Please see the Student Success Center
Ordering a Tax Return Transcript
There are two ways tax return filers can order a tax return transcript for free!
- Online: Follow the link below to request a tax return transcript to be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. Click here to order an IRS Tax Return Transcript.
- Telephone: Call 1-800-908-9946 to request a tax return transcript to be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days.