Main Content Section
Payment of Fees
Students are responsible for payment of all fees before the end of each semester. It is the student's responsibility to frequently check your student account in order to keep informed of your current financial status. All student accounts should reflect the most recent transactions, changes, and payments.
If you have any questions about your Student Account, please contact the Business Office at 662-246-6312.
NoticeAny balance over 60 days may only be paid by cash, cashier’s check, or debit/credit card if a hold is to be removed the same day. Balances over 60 days paid by personal check will require up to 20 days processing time to clear our bank before releasing any holds.
Students may come by the Business Office to make payments on their student accounts. We accept cash, checks, money orders, debit cards, and credit cards as forms of payments. If an outside agency will be paying your fees, you must present a letter/voucher to the Business Office prior to the first day of class.
The Business Office is located in the Boggs-Scroggins Building on the Moorhead campus. Our hours of operation are Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Checks and money orders are accepted for mail in payments. Your payment should be made out to MDCC, and it should include your Student ID on the payment. All checks mailed in for payment must include the bank account holder’s driver’s license number and state of issue. The following is the mailing address to send payments:
MDCC Business Office
P.O. Box 668
Moorhead, MS 38761
Payments can be made online with Visa, Master Card, or Discover Card using the following method:
1. Go to MDCC website, www.msdelta.edu
2. Click on "My Banner"
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on "My Banner Log-in"
4. Click on "Enter Secure Area"
5. Log in using your ID and Pin
6. Click on "Student"
7. Click on "Student Accounts"
8. Click on "Online Payment"
9. Choose a Term from the drop down list.
10. Enter your payment amount. (Note: Amount of payment can't be greater than amount owed.)
11. Click "Pay by Credit"
12. Enter Credit/Debit Card number
13. Select Card Type
14. Enter Expiration Date
15. Click Continue
16. Under "CSC", enter the three digit security code on the back of your card
17. Enter your billing information
18. Click on "I authorize this transaction." Your card will not be charged until this button has been clicked. Please do not refresh or hit the button multiple times. This will result in duplicate payments.
If you encounter an error message while trying to process a credit card payment, please do not try to process the payment immediately. The amount of the transaction will show up as a Memo transaction on your credit/debit card until the void transaction can be processed. This may take anywhere from 7 to 14 business days. It is advisable to wait until the Memo transaction has been cleared up before trying to process another online payment.
If your session of "MyBanner" is left inactive for 1 hour or more, your online payment will not process correctly. You will receive a Time Out error which will result in the above mentioned Memo transaction.