Main Content Section
The Associate Degree Nursing program at Mississippi Delta Community College located in Moorhead, MS is accredited by the :
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for
the Associate Degree Nursing program is:
The Associate Degree Nursing program at Mississippi Delta Community College is also accredited by the Mississippi Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL).
Information regarding the accreditation status may be directed to:
3825 Ridgewood Road
Jackson, MS 39211
The mission of the Associate Degree Nursing Program at Mississippi Delta Community College is to prepare graduates for entry level nursing practice in a variety of health care settings.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Associate Degree Nursing Program at Mississippi Delta Community College, the graduate should be able to
- Utilize the nursing process to meet basic physical, safety, psychosocial and cultural needs.
- Provide safe nursing care in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Practice clinical competence within the legal and ethical framework of the role of the associate degree nurse.
- Communicate effectively with clients, families, significant others, and health team members.
- Demonstrate professional responsibility and accountability.
- Participate in the management and coordination of care for individual clients and groups of clients.
|MDCC ADN NCLEX-RN First-Write Pass Rate|
|The program’s most recent annual licensure examination pass rate will be at least 80% for all first-time test-takers during the same 12-month period.|
|MDCC ADN GRADUATION RATE|
|At least 60% of students who enter the program will graduate within 150% of the program time.|
|MDCC ADN Job Placement Rate|
|At least 90% of graduates will be working in a health care field within 1 year of program completion.|