Main Content Section
Congratulations to our 2020 Lambda Nu graduates!
Brooks Goetzinger, Ana Grimaldo, Marlaina Heigle, Mamie Hollenhead, Mary Kathryn Ola, Katelyn Ross, Taneeka Ross, Kristin Russell, Ally Sluder, Jean Tackett, Avery Thornton and Callie Tucker
MISSISSIPPI ALPHA CHAPTER OF LAMBDA NU is a national honor society for radiologic and imaging sciences that was inaugurated at Mississippi Delta Community College in 2013. Initial selection of candidates is made by a review of transcripts by society advisors. Candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Professional course GPA 3.0 or higher on 4.0 scale after one full time semester.
- Enrollment in a radiologic or imaging sciences program as a full time student for at least two semesters.
- Evidence of professional commitment beyond minimum requirements of the program, including,
but not limited to:
- GPA higher than Chapter minimum
- actively pursuing an independent research project
- active membership in a professional organization, as evidenced by:
- holding office or committee appointments
- preparing for presentation of a professional paper or poster
- preparing for competition in a Quiz-Bowl
- clinical-based employment in a radiologic or imaging sciences field
- participating in a radiology elective course (Computed Tomography or Sectional Anatomy)