Main Content Section
Tuition and Fee Schedule by Term
Policy for Reduction of Institutional Charges
Reduction of institutional charges is based on total charges and not on the amount paid by the student. A student who officially withdraws from the college may obtain a reduction of college fees as follows:
- Matriculation Fee:
- 100% if official withdrawal is made within the first two weeks (full fall and spring semesters)
- No refund if enrollment extends two weeks beyond the opening date
- Club dues are non-refundable
- Board: No deduction made for an absence of less than one week
- Beginning the second week of the semester and continuing through the fourth week of the semester, board fees will be reduced based on a weekly proration.
- After the fourth week of the semester no reduction of board fees will be made.
- Dorm room rent is non-refundable
- Students with absences resulting in missing over 10% of a special session or a summer session will not receive a refund.
All students living in the dormitories are required to purchase a meal plan. Residential students will be required to present their ID to the cashier at each meal. All other meals will be served on a cash basis. Residential students who fail to present their ID will be required to pay cash. The regular meal plan will be for the Sunday evening to Thursday lunch meals.
Viewing Student Account
Student account charges and transactions are available to all students 24/7 by accessing your online "MyBanner" account using the following instructions:
How to View Student Account
1. Go to the MDCC website, www.msdelta.edu
2. Click on "My Banner"
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on "My Banner Log-in"
4. Click on "Enter Secure Area"
5. Log in using your ID and Pin
6. Click on "Student"
7. Click on "Student Accounts"
If you have any questions about your account, please contact the Business Office at 662-246-6312.
Student Account Timeline
In order to keep our students informed, we have provided an estimated timeline of events that will affect student accounts. Please be aware that these dates are tentative and may change without notice.